With India’s Population - 1.237 billion (2012) and 555,000 people died of cancer in 2010 in India. New Cancer cases every year India –1 million.
Worldwide - 14 million every year.
Information on Cancer
Inspiring stories of Indians who have battled it out and came out as winners. The true warriors who battled against all odds and proved that no evil is big enough to be overcome
A place where the Indian community can have various discussions on the any topic directly or indirectly linked with cancer. This is for the Patients, Caregivers, Doctors and anybody who wants to help.
Survivor Success Stories
Thursday, June 02, 2013
We all need a little push a little words of wisdom. How they brave heart have fought it out and come out successful.
Yoddhas - Lets Talk
Monday, Dec 1, 2015
A place to learn more to fight it and thing to do. You can support and help us by sending in your articles as well.
Saturday, July 28, 2013
How do we have a better standard of living to ensure that we do not fall prey to the evil like cancer etc in this crazy world
To be the trusted source of information and support for anybody dealing with Cancer in India.
1. To provide a platform for Patients/Caregivers/doctors to connect and help each.
2. Explore & discuss the best hospitals/ treatment regimes/food / exercises/ alternatives etc.
3. To promote awareness about Stem Cell Donorship (its simple as donating blood only). Lot of Indians have suffered because they could not find a suitable donor.
1. Join and Do LIKE our Facebook page
2. Please drop us your Email
3. Please join the "Patients and Family group" on Facebook to ask or discuss any thing for free Click here
4. Call us at 9999 110 600 for support (11am-7pm)
Here for the First time ?
No Worries! We'll guide you . . .
Welcome to Yoddhas - Indians Fighting Against Cancer
Social Innovation Campaign with IIM Indore
Raahigiri CP, Cancer Awareness Drive.
Official NGO Partner - Airtel Delhi Marathon